COVID-19 Level 2 Update
Thu, 21 May 2020 00:00
Saturday is still our normal Club Day Saturday with numbers of 100 for gatherings remaining.
So if you not heading out of town this weekend we will be down at the club from 1pm. Also have Club nights on Thursday from 6pm during the Winter.
Please note you will still need to register online or in the book when you arrive. We have lots of Hand sanitiser around the club.
There also be some “Spray & wipe” to help everyone keep area’s clean. Committee have organised extra cleaning of the clubrooms during the week as well.
We expect and trust all members to be sensible about the bar, but still have some legal requirements to be followed including:
- Remember Everyone using the club must use the NZ COVID Tracer APP to sign in at the gate for Level 2 or register at the desk during Club days.
- Do not enter the club if you are feeling unwell
- Sanitise your hands and wipe surfaces after operating till, eftpos facilities and shared surfaces
- Only one person in the bar area at a time
- Please keep a 2 metre spacing between you and other groups
- Our normal bar licence rules about opening times (11am to 11pm).
- All non-members to be signed in by a member, and host responsibility are of course still applicable.
NOTE: Four areas of 10 seats is still in place inside the club to keep groups separated.