a registered cardio deliverer
The third way to play tennis
Cardio Tennis is a world class fitness programme that is 'the third way to play tennis'.
By becoming a registered Cardio Tennis coach you'll stand head and shoulders above run of the mill tennis fit programmes. Access to national marketing campaigns, localised promotion, workout plans, equipment and fitness devices means that lots of the hard work is done for you and you can focus on the great stuff you do on the court.
Cardio Tennis is a smart way to grow your business as 8 players on 1 court is more cost effective than a private lesson. The average charge for a session is $15 meaning an hourly rate of $120.
When you join the programme you'll receive...
- Promotional and marketing material
- Marketing assistance from Tennis New Zealand through national website and Facebook pages
- Access to a private Facebook group for worldwide CT deliverers
- Online training for you and your qualified assistants
- A Polar M200 GPS and Heart Rate watch
- $100 off the Coaching Assistant course for your assistants/older club players (regular price $300)
- Professional Indemnity insurance cover with AON
- Deliverer t-shirt
- Warm up, workout and cool down plans
- Footwork ladder
- Music downloads
- Promotional fence Banner
- Travel subsidy towards training workshops held in Auckland
Want to get in on the action? It's so easy!
If you are an ITF Level 1 (or equivalent) qualified coach then you can register for Cardio Tennis. The programme costs just $130 annually and in your first year you'll receive around $1000 of benefits.
Each year we top you up with equipment so you really do get your monies worth right off the bat.