Note that the club is using Promato rather than ClubSpark to hold our membership registration and subscription status database. However, links from this site to Promato may be used to register yourself as a new member or renew your membership if you are a current member. If you are a returning member after a break of a year or two, your membership will have been archived and you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have your membership status adjusted.
Why join Karori United Tennis Club?
KUTC caters for the whole community at all levels:
- Senior, Midweek and Junior
- Beginner, Social and Competitive
- Senior, Midweek and Junior interclub teams catering for all levels and abilities
- Regular club day sessions and social events
- Three synpave (plexipave) hard courts, regularly cleaned and resurfaced
- Lights are included in the membership, meaning that play is available until 10pm
Register soon for the 2020/21 season
How to Join / Re-enrol: Joining as a new member or renewing your membership is quick and easy and will only take a few minutes.
Open the following link in your browser: http://www.promato.com/register.asp?c=542
- Select whether you are a ‘new member’ or an ‘existing member’.
- If a ‘new member’ just follow the easy online steps to activate your membership. If an ‘existing member’ continue with the following steps:
- Enter your surname and click ‘What is my member ID?’
- Enter your first name and your surname and then click ‘Find’. Whilst remaining in Promato, check your emails in a new tab as your member ID will be emailed to you instantly.
- Enter your member ID number, click ‘Next’ and complete the easy steps that follow.
- At the end of the process Promato will email you an invoice together with details of how to pay. Please pay your subscription at the point of joining / renewing your membership.
- All subscriptions (with the exception of Little Aces) include affiliation fees for Tennis Central Region, Tennis NZ and a Wellington Renouf Tennis Centre Infrastructure levy also payable to Tennis Central Region.
- To be eligible to participate in interclub you must be a financial member of the club for the 2019/20 season. There is an interclub fee to play for each team of which you are a member; this covers the costs of team entry fees and balls.
- Little Aces: These are players aged under 10 on 1st October 2019 who do not wish to play interclub or participate in Club Championships. Little Aces are eligible for Friday Junior Club Nights (Terms 4 and 1), to book court use, the Parent/Child tournament and to sign up for coaching from Capital Coaching (coaching fees apply). Players aged under 10 on 1st October who do wish to play interclub and/or Club Championships must be affiliated to Tennis Central/Tennis NZ and thus must join as Junior members.
Annual Subscriptions and Interclub Fees
- Senior (18+ on 1st October 2020) $270
- Senior + Midweek $270
- Midweek (weekdays before 3.15) $200
- Tertiary Student (18+ ID required) $145
- Junior (aged 10 – 18 on 1st October) $120
- Little Aces (Under 10 on 1st October and not playing interclub or club champs $75 NB Players of Little Ace age must join as Juniors if they wish to play interclub and junior club champs.
- Family $540 maximum
Interclub Fees: Payable for each team you play in.
- Senior $70
- Midweek $50
- Junior $35
Please pay your membership subscriptions and fees when you enrol for the season.
The preferred method of payment is by bank transfer via internet banking. Our bank details are:
Karori United Tennis Club
ASB Bank, Lambton Quay
Society Cheque Account
Please use your name or membership number as a reference.
If you choose to pay by cheque, the cheque can be posted to:
Karori United Tennis Club
PO Box 17 043
To obtain a key to the courts please email Glenda van Drimmelen-Craven at email@example.com and note a $10 refundable deposit is payable as above.
We wish everyone a happy and enjoyable season!
Any queries please contact Seth Campbell – firstname.lastname@example.org