Kids Tennis Coaching
IN TERM COACHING FOR TOTS, MINIS, JUNIORS AND UNI STUDENTS
Offering 30+ classes and programmes weekly throughout the term with latecomer options available there’s a suitable tennis session for everyone from total beginner to dedicated competitor click here to find out more
- Tots (30 minutes for 3-4 years) the perfect entry level programme teaching tots fundamental motor skills in an exciting and fun and social learning environment and in which parents are an active and key part of each session
- Minis (45 minutes for 5-7 years) utilising Hot Shots training equipment (age appropriate rackets, net & court size, low compression balls) techniques and coaches
- Juniors coaching (60 minutes for 8-18 years) a focus on technique and match play with age and level appropriate balls, equipment and groups following the professional TENNIS PLUS coaching programme
- T-Beats (60 minutes for 12+) a very active tennis cardio session to music which will get you moving more than ever before with masses of play, fun and fitness taking your game and condition to the next level. Available exclusively to juniors coaching with us this term in regular weekly technical coaching sessions such as Junior, Interclub and Interclub Plus coaching
- Interclub coaching - terms 4 & 1 - (60 minutes for 10-18 years) for players involved in and/or ready for the challenge of playing competitively with a focus on strategy, technique and match play
- Interclub Plus - terms 2 & 3 - (90 minutes for 10 -18 years) for players wanting to challenge their competitive play by incorporating physical conditioning, tactical stations, technical development and match play
- Whackin’ Wednesday (60 minutes invite only for 16-25 years) intensive training for mixed gender competitive players with music and cool on court vibe followed by a wind down on our open air balcony with a shared pizza, BBQ or sushi platter
Maximise your capabilities and fun by participating in two or more trainings e.g. combining your Interclub Coaching with your Juniors T-Beats session!
For maximum benefit all coaching sessions are small group or private coaching with 6 or less per group and are held weekly between 3.30pm to 7.30pm Monday to Friday
- Term three 2020 starts from Monday 20 July and includes nine weeks of coaching
- Term four 2020 starts from Monday 12 October and includes nine weeks of coaching
- 2021 dates will be confirmed later this year and following the local schools timetables
We welcome players at any level and stage and provide plenty of age and level appropriate equipment and session options
MULTISPORT ACTIVITY HOLIDAY PROGRAMME FOR TOTS, MINIS and JUNIORS
The very popular TENNIS PLUS Holiday Programme is lots of fun! Run by our professional coaching team and incorporating an entertaining multisport format, it provides all comers plenty of physical and technical skills. Multiple age and stage appropriate groups are available for ages 3 to 18 every school holiday.
Casual day and all week sessions run from 9am to 12.30pm every school break
TENNIS ACADEMY FOR INTERCLUB PLAYERS and COMPETITIVE JUNIORS
Pre tournament & Interclub Conditioning for competitive players aged 10 and up. An intensive training format developing all key aspects of your game: technical, physical, mental and strategic through drills, skills and match play.
GAME ON: intense training: you WILL IMPROVE your game!
Run during school breaks this 3 hours daily training camp is suited to a 3 day immersion programme
NEXT HOLIDAY PROGRAMMES and TENNIS ACADEMY
- Holiday Programme - Monday 6 to 10 July 2020 9am to 12.30pm click here to register
- Holiday Programme - Monday 13 to 17 July 2020 9am to 12.30pm click here to register
- Tennis Academy - Wednesday 8 to Friday 10 July 2020 2pm to 5pm click here to register
- Tennis Academy - Wednesday 15 to Friday 17 July 2020 2pm to 5pm click here to register
- Holiday Programme - Monday 28 Sept to Friday 2 Oct 2020 9am to 12.30pm click here to register
- Holiday Programme - Monday 5 to Friday 9 Oct 2020 9am to 12.30pm click here to register
- Tennis Academy - Wednesday 30 to Friday 2 Oct 2020 2pm to 5pm click here to register
- Tennis Academy - Wednesday 7 to Friday 9 Oct 2020 2pm to 5pm click here to register
- Holiday Programme - Monday 21 to Thursday 24 December 2020 9am to 12.30pm click here to register
Holiday Programme fees are $150 for a 5 day or $35 per day. No tennis experience needed for the Holiday Programme and beginners are very welcome and an extensive range of loan rackets are available to suit all ages from Tot to Adult players
Tennis Academy fees are $100 for the 3 day Tennis Academy or $35 per day. Developed for ages Interclub and Competitive players aged 10 to 25 a competitive level of play is a requirement and players will be challenged
Also see our Tennis Trips & Tours page for tennis circuits outside of Auckland and New Zealand.