Kids Tennis Coaching
IN TERM COACHING FOR TOTS, MINIS, JUNIORS & UNI STUDENTS
Offering 40+ classes and programmes weekly throughout the term with latecomer options available there's suitable tennis sessions for total beginners to dedicated competitors click here to find out more
- Tots (30 minutes for 3-4 years old at 3pm & 3.30pm on Tuesdays & Thursdays) the perfect entry level programme teaching tots fundamental motor skills in an exciting & fun and social learning environment & in which parents are an active and key part of each session
- Minis (45 minutes for 5-7 years old at 3.45pm weekdays) utilising Hot Shots training equipment (age appropriate rackets, net & court size, low compression balls) techniques & coaches
- Juniors coaching (60 minutes for 8-18 years old at 3.30pm, 4.30pm & 5.30pm weekdays) a focus on technique & match play with age & level appropriate balls, equipment & groups with the professional TENNIS PLUS coaching programme
- T-Beats (60 minutes for 12+) a very active tennis cardio session to music which will get you moving more than ever before with masses of play, fun & fitness taking your game & condition to the next level
- Interclub coaching - terms 4 & 1 (60 minutes for 10-18 years) for players involved in &/or ready for the challenge of playing competitively with a focus on strategy, technique & match play
- Interclub Plus - terms 2 & 3 (90 minutes for 10 -18 years) for players ready to challenge their competitive play with physical conditioning, tactical stations, technical development & match play
- Performance Squad (2.5 hours weekly invite only for 16-25 years) targeted coaching expands player skills, leveraging individual & collective development to maximise potential
- Students AKA Whackin’ Wednesdays (60 minutes invite only for 15-25 years on Wednesdays 6.30pm) intensive training for mixed gender competitive players with music & cool on court vibe followed by a wind down on our open air balcony with a shared pizza, BBQ or sushi platter
Maximise your capabilities & fun by participating in two or more trainings e.g. combining Interclub Coaching with Juniors T-Beats sessions!
For maximum benefit all coaching sessions are small group or private coaching with 6 or less per group held weekly between 3.30pm to 7.30pm Monday to Friday
CURRENT YEAR TERM COACHING DATES
- Term 2 - Monday 24 April to Saturday 25 June 2023
Term 3 - Monday 17 July to Saturday 23 September 2023
Term 4 - Monday 9 October to Saturday 9 December 2023
2024 TERM COACHING DATES
- Term 1 - Monday 29 January to Saturday 6 April 2024
Term 2 - Monday 29 April to Saturday 29 June 2024
Term 3 - Monday 22 July to Saturday 21 September 2024
Term 4 - Monday 14 October to Saturday 14 December 2024
We welcome players at any level & stage & provide plenty of age & level appropriate equipment & coaching
MULTISPORT HOLIDAY PROGRAMME FOR TOTS, MINIS & JUNIORS
The very popular TENNIS PLUS Holiday Programme is lots of fun! Run by our professional coaching team & incorporating an entertaining multisport format, it provides all comers plenty of physical & technical skills. Multiple age & stage appropriate groups are available for ages 4 to 16.
Casual half or full day & all week sessions run every school break.
TENNIS ACADEMY FOR INTERCLUB PLAYERS & COMPETITIVE JUNIORS
Pre tournament & Interclub Conditioning for competitive players aged 10 to 18 years old. An intensive training format developing all key aspects of your game: technical, physical, mental & strategic through drills, skills & match play.
GAME ON: intense training: you WILL IMPROVE your game!
Run during school breaks this 3 hours daily training camp is suited to a 3 day immersion programme
NEXT MULTISPORT HOLIDAY PROGRAMME & TENNIS ACADEMY
April 2023 click here to register
- Multisport Holiday Programme - 9am to 12.30pm Mon 10 to Fri 14 April & Mon 17 to Fri 21 April
Tennis Academy - 2pm to 5pm Wed 12 to Fri 14 April & Wed 19 to Fri 21 April
July 2023 click here to register
- Multisport Holiday Programme - 9am to 12.30pm or 3pm Mon 3 to Fri 7 July & Mon 10 to Fri 14 July
Tennis Academy - 2pm to 5pm Wed 5 to Fri 7 July & Wed 19 to Fri 14 July
September & October 2023 click here to register
- Multisport Holiday Programme - 9am to 12.30pm or 3pm Mon 25 to Fri 29 September & Mon 2 to Fri 6 October
Tennis Academy - 2pm to 5pm Wed 27 to Fri 29 September & Wed 4 to Fri 6 October
December 2023 & January 2024 click here to register
- Multisport Holiday Programme - 9am to 12.30pm or 3pm Mon 18 to Fri 22 December & Mon 22 to Fri 26 January
Tennis Academy - 2pm to 5pm Wed 20 to Fri 22 December & Wed 24 to Fri 26 January
The Multisport Holiday Programme is $40 (half day) or $65 (full day) for daily bookings. Discounted weekly rates are $180 (half day) or $300 (full day) per 5-day week. No tennis experience needed, beginners are welcome & loan rackets are available to suit all ages.
Tennis Academy is $45 per day. The discounted weekly rate is $120 per 3-day week. Developed for Interclub & Competitive players aged 10 to 25, a competitive level of play is a requirement & players will be challenged.
See our Tennis Trips & Tours page for tennis circuits outside of Auckland & New Zealand.