***IMPORTANT*** You must follow this link to complete the Tennis NZ Contract Tracing form either before you play or immediately after: Contact Tracing Form
*Please ensure you are logged in (top right) prior to making a booking to ensure you are not charged a visitors fee*
- Bookings can be made up to 10 days in advance.
- Online bookings take priority over players who may be using the court, but who haven’t booked it. Please be courteous and allow players to finish a game.
- Courts can be booked up to two hours at at time.(During tournament times, such as Club Champs, courts may be booked for longer.)
- Members can book up to 4 hours within the 10 day period.
- If players are not there on time a 10-minute grace period is allowed, then the booking is void – no-shows will be frowned upon, so please ensure your booking is properly used. There is a simple online cancellation option if you decide not to play.
- There is a visitor option – you are responsible for collecting the $5 visitor fee. This can be put in the visitor slot by the front gate or in the bar till.
- Juniors: we don’t have a junior login and court booking option at this stage. Some court space will be made available for juniors at appropriate times on a first come first served basis. If courts are empty, juniors may use them, but may have to vacate them if they’ve already been booked online.
- Members who are parents of juniors will have the ability to book courts for their children online. Please be considerate at busy times.
- Club events will be booked in advance by club administrators
[Download the Booker App from the App Store for easy booking via your phone. Search for "ClubSpark Booker" on the App Store]