How to find us
34 Bouverie St, Petone
The Petone Tennis Club was one of the first to be established in the Wellington district and is still going strong. Its first recorded general meeting was in 1893. It has moved location from where it was originally sited (on Britannia St) and has a long and proud history.
Today it has three artifical turf courts, a cosy club house and a friendly, welcoming atmosphere. The club can be found next to the rugby club in the corner of North Park, and opposite Mitre 10 Mega.