COVID-19 Alert Level 2
Wed, 13 May 2020 00:00
Members who wish to play must book on line as well as registering their contact details at https://tennisnz.formstack.com/forms/playsafe?Venue=Pt%20Chevalier%20Tennis%20Club at least 24 hours before they play.
You must stay at home if you:
- Have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Have been overseas or exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Have flu-like symptoms
- Or are in a high risk health category.
In order to play, you must:
• Be a fully paid member of the club and have a key to the courts.
• Book the court online at least 1 day ahead - maximum 1 court for 2 hours per day (go to https://clubspark.kiwi/PtChevTennis/Booking and sign in - if you haven't signed in previously please request a link from us to link to your membership).
• Maximum of 4 people per court booking. No spectators are allowed.
• Players must not be exhibiting any symptoms of sickness on the day of play.
• Supply your own equipment and hand sanitiser, sanitise your hands before and after play.
• A distance of 2 metres must be maintained from all people outside your bubble at all times.
• Avoid touching the gates, nets, seats or any other hard surface.
• No congregating, players must arrive, play on their booked court and then leave.
In booking the court, you're agreeing to the conditions above.