- Matches are one set to 9.
- If the score is 8 – 8, the match is decided with a super-tiebreaker.
- Sudden-death deuce. In mixed doubles, men serve to men, women to women.
- The first 2 rounds of the main draw are scheduled on the Tournament Planner website for Saturday’s Mens and Ladies doubles. The rest of the matches will be scheduled as results become available. This will be regularly updated on the Tournament Planner website. We also plan to display the match schedules on a TV in the clubrooms so you can track when your next match is scheduled, and you will be able to follow through the Tournament Planner website on your smartphone.
- Sunday’s mixed doubles schedule will be published on the Tournament Planner website by 8pm on Saturday.
- Players will be given a minimum rest time of 20 minutes between matches.
- Players will get a minimum of 3 matches per day.
- If you lose your first match you go in to the Plate Draw. If you lose your second match you will then go in to the Consolation Draw.
Please contact our tournament organiser if at any point you need to withdraw from the tournament.
5 minutes per match. We have a busy schedule of matches with 108 players entered so please help by sticking to the 5 minutes for your warm-up, and move quickly to the court when your match is announced.
Please arrive at least 30 minutes before you are due to play your first match, so you have time to complete your registration.
Covid-19 My Vaccine Pass
The major change is that following the Government’s COVID-19 Protection Framework, we are going to need everyone – players and supporters – to have their Vaccination Pass to be able to enter the Club grounds. By entering the tournament, you are confirming that you have a Vaccination Pass that you will show when entering the Club grounds for the tournament in January 2022.
If you have not already paid online, please pay at registration either by EFTPOS or cash.
Dependent on match times, we hope to start the prize-giving no later than 7pm on Saturday and 5pm on Sunday.
Food & Drink
Lunch of cold meat, salads and bread is available both days for $10. Tea and coffee with home baking is available all day for a koha in the clubhouse. The bar will open from lunchtime, with a BBQ of Scottys sausages and Burgers able to purchase both evenings. Local beer, wine and non-alcoholic drinks can be purchased from the bar. For expresso coffee, please visit one of our sponsors Neighbourhood Café on the north side of the square.