Come Play with us JUNIORS
Our Junior coaching lessons are up and running again! From this Saturday 23rd Oct, times and age groups below.
Coaches are allowed to coach in groups of 10 including themselves and we have 3 coaches for each age group so there is more than enough to space everyone out safely.
New members are most definitely welcome. If you want your kiddies to give tennis a shot and you are thinking about bringing them to any of the below coaching session, here are a few of our guidelines to ensure your child and our coaches are all kept safe:
- Wear a mask at all times when not on the court.
- This means, when walking into the ground and onto the court, take it off to play only. Put it on to leave.
- Parents picking up balls for coaches MUST wear a mask at all times.
- You MUST sign in via the Covid Contact Tracer app.
- You must supply your own rackets, drink bottles, towels etc.
- NO sitting on seats, picnic tables etc or putting your bags anywhere.
- Parents please sit on the grass (spaced out) if you wish to watch your children or wait in your car.
- The Clubhouse is not allowed to be entered for any exception but to access the defibrillator.
The following coaching sessions will commence as follows:
Saturday 23 October
Time: 8am-9am Age group 5-7 years
Time: 9am-10:15am Age group 8-10 years
Time: 10:15am-11:30am Age group 11-13 years
Thursday 28 October
Time: 5.30 – 7 pm Intermediates (14-18 years)
If you wish to sign your child up for the season, go on over to our Membership tab and find the right membership for you and your family.
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com