From ITF Seniors
Click here: For the latest on ITF Seniors Tournament Structure Changes 2021
From Tennis NZ
Tennis NZ is monitoring all available news sources regarding the COVID-19 pandemic. As the situation changes daily we are making decisions regarding appropriate measures for tennis and will post updates on the TNZ website.
UPDATE: 08 JUNE 2020
Congratulations, tennis community! From 11.59pm 8 June, NZ will move to Alert Level 1. Level 1 is as close to business as usual as we have known since the middle of March 2020. To keep everyone safe, for coaches, clubs, tennis centres and businesses these golden rules will apply:
- Display the following signage prominently on your courts, club rooms, entrances, noticeboards:
- Good hygiene practices (Various Posters here)
- QR code tracer poster. We recommend you use the Ministry of Health NZ Covid Tracer QR code poster (get a poster on the link above). Use R911288 for the LocationBIC code in the template spreadsheat.
- Keep things clean or closed. Ensure a regular cleaning schedule is in place for shared areas such as changing rooms, toilets, clubrooms, bar tables, door handles.
- Manage larger events well - for example, at club fundraisers and prizegivings ensure all attendees register to attend (or, as organizer, keep a good register) especially if you can't guarantee that people will have checked in using the QR code tracer displayed at your venue.
For a further tennis information please go to the Tennis NZ website. www.tennis.kiwi
Brief message from ITF
Further suspension of the ITF Events up to 31 July 2020. The International Tennis Federation (ITF) has extended the suspension of all ITF Tournaments through to 31 July 2020, due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Go to the ITF Website for further information.