The game for life Tennis New Zealand Masters
Over 30 and interested in tennis
Welcome to Masters Tennis. Tennis New Zealand Masters would like to increase the playing opportunities and social interaction for tennis players of all standards over age 30.
Tennis is a sport we can play for a lifetime. Masters Tennis competitions are divided into five year age groups starting at 30 years so opportunities are there for all. New Zealand have 30 Masters Clubs and over 2,500 players participating in masters tennis throughout the country.
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) Protection Framework (Traffic lights) has ended. COVID-19 Update Click on the link for updates from Tennis NZ,
On the menu bar above or click for the following highlighted items -
- National Events - For all information for the TNZM National Championships, TNZM Teams Event and past TNZS National Events
- News & Events - Latest News - TNZM Newsletters - Clubs Newsletters - Clubs Results - Upcoming Tournaments - TNZM Annual Handbook - Photo Gallery - ITF MastersNews
- Statistics - Nationals - Teams Event - TNZM Calendar - NZ Players at ITF Tournaments, Rankings.
- About Us- TNZM Committee - Selectors - Club Contacts - TNZM & ITF Masters Rankings - Constitution - Honours Board - Our History.
- ITF Events - Future Dates for the ITF Masters Worlds - Players playing overseas - Selection Policy & Application Form - Results from the Worlds Individuals & Teams - Results from Australia Events - ITF Masters Development Plan.
- Links - Links to TNZ - ITF Masters - TS Australia - Match Hub Ranking