Frequently Asked Questions
1) How can I book a tennis court?
We have a full set of instructions available for download - here is a quick summary:
- Navigate to the Court Bookings page
- Sign In or Register, using the links at the top-right of the page
- Select your preferred court and time, then confirm the booking and enter payment details if required
- A booking confirmation page will display, containing a 4-digit PIN code. Enter this PIN code, followed by the ↵ key, into the keypad next to the court gate. The keypad will beep and the court gate will unlock for 5 seconds, allowing you to push the gate open. The PIN code is valid only for the duration of your booking.
2) I am a club member - why am I seeing a price against the booking slots?
This is usually caused from one of the following cases:
- Check that you are logged in - you can log in through the menu at the top-right of the page
- If you are newly registered with ClubSpark, we may not have linked this to your membership details yet. Please email us at email@example.com and we will aim to fix this up as quickly as possible.
- If your membership has lapsed (after 1st September) and you haven't renewed yet.
- If you are an Interclub-only senior member (you are always welcome to upgrade to full senior membership)
- Occasionally, we may not have completed processing your membership yet, or the membership payment has not yet gone through.
3) Why isn't my booking PIN code opening the court gate?
The booking PIN code is only valid for the duration of the booking. If there is an issue with your PIN code within the time you have booked, please call our booking administrator on the number within your booking confirmation email.
Please note that our tennis club is run entirely by unpaid volunteers who have full-time jobs. If we are unable to answer your call, please bear with us and call back a little later. We will do our best to make things work out for you.
4) Who can I contact for more information?
Please visit our Contact Us page for ways that you can contact the Te Atatu Tennis Club. We aim to respond within 24 hours, but as we are all volunteers, sometimes we will be unable to respond quickly.