Covid Pandemic Information
Level 2 Guidelines
As of midday on Wednesday 12th August, NLTC courts will continue to be open to members and non-members but level 2 guidelines are back in place.
Please follow these important conditions of play:
- Play is at your own risk. Do not play if you feel unwell
- Scan the QR code on the poster at the main gate BEFORE playing.
- Bring your own sanitiser,
- Sanitise hands before and after playing
- Crowds to a maximum of 100 people while maintaining a 1 metre physical distancing requirement if a contact tracing register is being used are allowed at level 2.
Procedure for Accessing and Leaving the Courts
- All players can access the courts using access cards or by depositing their playing fee in the coin box
- Use your foot where you can to push the gate open
- Please leave the courts immediately after you have finished play and make sure that you take everything that you brought with you, including rubbish.
Other Important Information
- Lights are available for evening play
- The squash club is still open, but we have been asked to avoid the changing rooms and toilets as much as possible. If you do need to use the facilities, please use the sanitiser and paper towels. The upstairs bar area is closed.
- Do not use the drinking fountains – bring your own bottle of water
- Do not share water bottles and bring your own full bottle
- Cover your coughs and sneezes and dispose of any used tissues immediately
- Avoid touching your face
- Tennis only please! No scooters or bikes on court or playing any other sport on the courts
- You may continue to use the REBO Wall – but if it is touched it will need to be sanitised.
The main things to remember are:
- Scan the QR code before play
- Bring your own sanitiser
If you have any concerns about anything observed at the club please email us at email@example.com