Covid Pandemic Information
Level 2 Guidelines
As of Wednesday 8th September, NLTC courts will be open to members and non-members but with level 2 guidelines in place.
Please follow these important conditions of play:
- Play is at your own risk. Do not play if you feel unwell
- Scan the QR code on the poster at the main gate BEFORE playing.
- Bring your own sanitiser,
- Sanitise hands before and after playing
- Crowds to a maximum of 100 people while maintaining a 1 metre physical distancing requirement if a contact tracing register is being used are allowed at level 2.
Procedure for Accessing and Leaving the Courts
- All players can access the courts using access cards or by depositing their playing fee in the coin box
- Use your foot where you can to push the gate open
- Please leave the courts immediately after you have finished play and make sure that you take everything that you brought with you, including rubbish.
Other Important Information
- Lights are available for evening play (members only)
- Do not use the drinking fountains – bring your own bottle of water
- Do not share water bottles and bring your own full bottle
- Cover your coughs and sneezes and dispose of any used tissues immediately
- Avoid touching your face
- Tennis only please! No scooters or bikes on court or playing any other sport on the courts
- You may continue to use the REBO Wall – but if it is touched it will need to be sanitised.
The main things to remember are:
- Scan the QR code before play
- Bring your own sanitiser
If you have any concerns about anything observed at the club please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org