St Heliers Tennis Club SHTC Court Booking system - for MEMBERS
COVID - level 3 (currently until Thursday 18 February)
St Heliers Tennis Club is open to members able to play within their bubble.
Simple Rules like last time in level 3... To stay open, we have definitive guidelines that are checked, so please, these must be strictly followed.
1. Book a court before heading to the courts.
2. Sign into the Govt covid tracing app upon entering premises. The poster is on the main window. This has to happen.
3.DO NOT go inside the clubrooms under any circumstances please.
4. There is hand sanitiser inside court 1, on honesty box. Please try and bring your own and use before touching any common surfaces.
5.If you are the last block of the day, please ensure all gates are closed.
Before you play….
You must stay at home if you:
* Have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
* Have been overseas or exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
* Have flu-like symptoms
* Or are in a high risk health category.(https://www.health.govt.nz/our-work/diseases-and-conditions/covid-19-novel-coronavirus/covid-19-novel-coronavirus-health-advice-general-public#risk)
After you play….
Please ensure gates/ clubhouse are locked up if you are the last to leave.
How to find us
3 Goldie Street St Heliers Auckland 1071