COVID-19 Alert Level 3
Wed, 29 Apr 2020 00:00
Members who wish to play must book on line as well as registering their contact details at https://tennisnz.formstack.com/forms/playsafe?Venue=Pt%20Chevalier%20Tennis%20Club at least 24 hours before they play.
You must stay at home if you:
- Have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Have been overseas or exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Have flu-like symptoms
- Or are in a high risk health category.
In order to play, you must:
- Be a fully paid member of the club.
- Book the court online at least 1 day ahead - maximum 1 court for 1 hour per bubble.
- Play only with people from your bubble, one of whom must include a responsible adult.
- Maximum of 4 people per court booking. No spectators are allowed.
- Players must not be exhibiting any symptoms of sickness on the day of play.
- Supply your own equipment and hand sanitiser.
- Sign in on the contact sheet on arrival at club (please bring your own pen) and list all the people who are playing on your court.
- Sanitise your hands before and after play.
- A distance of 2 metres must be maintained from all people outside your bubble at all times.
- Avoid touching the gates, nets, seats or any other hard surface.
- No congregating, players must arrive, play on their booked court and then leave