The game for life Tennis New Zealand Seniors
Over 30 and interested in tennis
Welcome to Seniors Tennis. Tennis New Zealand Seniors would like to increase the playing opportunities and social interaction for tennis players of all standards over age 30.
Tennis is a sport we can play for a lifetime. Seniors Tennis competitions are divided into five year age groups starting at 30 years so opportunities are there for all. New Zealand have 30 Seniors Clubs and over 2,500 players participating in seniors tennis throughout the country.
Tennis NZ Seniors position on the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak situation continues to reflect the position advocated by the Ministry of Health and Tennis NZ. COVID-19 Update Click on the link for updates, we have all done this before so look after your bubble and continue with good practices.
On the menu bar above or click for the following highlighted items -
- Job Description - For the National Administrator
- National Events - For all information for the TNZS National Championships, TNZS Teams Event and past TNZS National Events
- News & Events - Latest News - TNZS Newsletters - Clubs Newsletters - Clubs Results - Upcoming Tournaments - TNZS Annual Handbook - Photo Gallery - ITF Seniors News
- Statistics - Nationals - Teams Event - TNZS Calendar - NZ Players at ITF Tournaments, Rankings.
- About Us- TNZS Committee - Selectors - Club Contacts - TNZS & ITF Seniors Rankings - Constitution - Honours Board - Our History.
- ITF Events - Future Dates for the ITF Seniors Worlds - Players playing overseas - Selection Policy & Application Form - Results from the Worlds Individuals & Teams - Results from Australia Events - ITF Seniors Development Plan.
- Links - Links to TNZ - ITF Seniors - TS Australia - Match Hub Ranking