Click on the tabs above or links below for information the skill building, social, and competitive options available through Kilbirnie Tennis Club for senior club members.
- Club Sessions: How they work, times, and how to join.
- Learners: Club sessions and training dedicated to adult beginners. FREE for club members. Information includes: How they work, times, and how to join.
- Interclub: How they work, schedule of competitions, how to sign up, information for team members, and information for team captains.
- Club Tournaments: How club tournaments work and how to sign up,
- Challenges: How challenges against other clubs work and how to sign up.
- Other Tournaments: Keep up to date with our links to upcoming regional, national, and international tournaments.
- Tennis Xpress: Six-week course for adults beginners who want to learn how to play tennis in a social environment.
- Active Tennis: For players of all levels looking for fast-paced and exciting structured point play.
- Individual and group coaching: Focused and personalised coaching for juniors of all abilities who wish to hone in and improve on specific aspects of their game.