2023/24 Technifibre Junior Interclub
- Players must be afiliated to a local tennis club and be registered in an interclub team at a grade appropriate to their skill level.
- Games are played at the Stevenson Tennis Centre, the Edgar Centre and club courts.
- Each grade will have pre and post-Christmas modules
- There will be no grading round
- Junior interclub will be played as a mini tournament (not team-based) on 11 November and 17 February (Southern Junior Teams Event). Players involved in the Southern Junior Teams Event will not play interclub on those Saturdays.
- No junior interclub:
- 3 February - Waitangi Day Weekend
- 16 March - Otago Junior Open
- Junior interclub will be played on Saturday 23 March - Otago Anniversary Weekend
- Sunday social doubles will run for 6 weeks on Sundays 10am – 12pm, for players 12+ years old. Results not recorded in MatchHub.
- Cancellations will be posted on the Tennis Otago Facebook page.