Welcome to Campbells Bay Tennis Club
Welcome to the Campbells Bay Tennis Club for the 2020/21 season. It's great to have you on board and we look forward to helping you make the most of your membership.
Members of Campbells Bay Tennis Club have access to six all weather floodlit courts and a well- equipped clubhouse set in the picturesque Centennial Park. We welcome you to take part in the following social and competitive events we offer:
- Wednesday Social Tennis from 7.00pm
- Sunday Social Tennis from 2pm
- Mid-Week Ladies Tennis Wednesday Mornings from 9am - 11am
- Friday Junior Club Night from 5.00pm
- Junior Coaching & Interclub Competition from 3:30pm - 6:30pm Monday - Friday and Saturday morning
- Senior Coaching
- Social Events and Tournaments
- Midweek Singles, Doubles and Weekend Mixed Interclub
- Professional Coaching services provided by Coach Julz and the Kiwi Tennis coaching team
Please contact Security to request a Key Access Card if you have paid for it at sign-up (NB a Key Access Card is not included in your Membership Fee), or to migrate an expired one to your new membership. If you haven’t paid for a Key Access Card when you registered, you can contact Membership FIRST to arrange payment for your new court access card, and only when this is done contact Security to request your card. You will then receive an email reply regarding instructions on how to pick up your Key Access Card.
Please note that ONLY ONE access card is allowed per one active financial member and your card will automatically deactivate on the 1st of September each year unless your membership the card is attached to is renewed prior (**Membership Renewal Window: 01/08 - 31/08). If you don't renew your membership on time, you will then have to make a Manual Update Request to Security to reactivate your access.
Junior membership includes:
- 15% discount on Kiwi Tennis Group Coaching programmes and
- Free entry to Junior Friday Social Nights in term times
- Access to the courts when available and the ability to play with a non-member parent or guardian
Kiwi Tennis run all the coaching programmes offered at Campbells Bay Tennis Club. Our Head Coach is Julia Newton. Bookings can be made at HERE using the member code, which will be sent to you upon registration. This is case sensitive and needs to be entered in the credit voucher field. If you do not receive this code please contact Anna. The member discount of 15% is valid for members only.
Holiday Programmes are offered in each school holiday and members are entitled to a 15% discount. Please contact Anna to get the discount code.
Interclub fees are separate to Club Membership. If you wish to play interclub, you must pay the interclub fee for both terms, i.e. $100. If you have not paid the interclub fee upon registration, please contact Membership. Please email President to sign up for interclub.
There are classes to suit all ages and ability:
- Cardio Tennis and Tennis Fit classes run on our Cardio Card model - which is 10 sessions for $150, valid for 6 months. Ad hoc sessions are $18 per session. There will be a WhatsApp group run to find out who is attending, and classes need a minimum of 3 to run.
- Xcite and Xpress are booked on a term basis and are $18 an hour for members, billed in advance based on the number of weeks in the term.
You can book Here
Interclub is offered in both Summer and Winter and there are numerous different competitions to get involved in. The Club Captain will call for interest both prior to the commencement of the Summer and Winter competitions so keep an eye on your inbox!
Online court booking can be found at: Court Bookings. If you have any problems, please contact any member of the Management Committee. You will need to have signed into ClubSpark to make a booking.
Contact details for the current Management Committee, Junior Convenor and Coaches, can be found by clicking HERE.
- Tournaments - local, regional and national
- Matchhub Rankings - the national player ranking system
- Passing Shots - Tennis New Zealand's weekly newsletter which includes regular updates on Kiwi players around the globe, community tennis stories, special offers, upcoming events and updates and news on what's happening at Tennis New Zealand. You can sign up for it HERE
You can explore their websites for details on upcoming interclub competitions, tournaments, indoor leagues and more.
We thank you for joining Campbells Bay Tennis Club for the 2020/21 season. We look forward to seeing you on court for some excellent social and competitive tennis. Please feel free to contact us with any queries, or if you have any suggestions on how we can make Campbells Bay Tennis Club the best it can be.
Campbells Bay Tennis Club Management Committee