Welcome to Waikato Tennis
The Waikato Tennis Center is open. Bookings through Pay2play
- If you’re sick, stay home. Don’t go to work or school. Don’t socialise.
- If you have cold or flu symptoms call your doctor or Healthline and make sure you get tested.
- Wash your hands. Wash your hands. Wash your hands.
- Sneeze and cough into your elbow, and regularly disinfect shared surfaces.
- If you are told by health authorities to self-isolate you must do so immediately.
- If you’re concerned about your wellbeing, or have underlying health conditions, work with your GP to understand how best to stay healthy.
- Keep track of where you’ve been and who you’ve seen to help contact tracing if needed. Use the NZ COVID Tracer app as a handy way of doing this.
- Businesses should help people keep track of their movements by displaying the Ministry of Health QR Code for contact tracing.
- Stay vigilant. There is still a global pandemic going on. People and businesses should be prepared to act fast to step up Alert Levels if we have to.
- People will have had different experiences over the last couple of months. Whatever you’re feeling — it’s okay. Be kind to others. Be kind to yourself.
At the Waikato Tennis Centre
Located at 30 Old Farm Road, Hamilton East, see below map for details.
We have 22 courts available - 3 indoor hard courts and 19 outdoor courts (8 astro and 11 hard).
All of these courts are available to be hired by the public. To view how to book please go to Pay2Play and either select Waikato Indoor Tennis Centre or Waikato Tennis Centre - Outdoors for the venue.
How to find us
30 Old farm Road Hamilton East Hamilton East 3124