Celebrating 100 Years of Waikato Tennis
COVID update: 10th September 2021, Alert Level 2
- Please see detailed Level 2 Guidelines specific to tennis
If you would like to check the Sport NZ website, information can be found here - https://sportnz.org.nz/covid-19-response/alert-level-information/.
For all those clubs, venues and coaching businesses entering Level 2 at 11.59pm on 7th September 2021, we recommend the following from the covid19.govt.nz website:
- Contact tracing is a requirement – display multiple posters at your club/venue for people to check in via the QR code. Provide an alternative method (such as a paper form, and a collection box – more details here)
- Maintain 2 metre distance from people you don’t know
- All customer-facing staff legally must wear a face covering while serving customers
- Others should wear a face covering wherever possible, except when exercising and playing sports
- Observe gathering limits for events - https://covid19.govt.nz/activities/events-and-entertainment/
- Practice good hygiene by providing hand sanitiser, keeping equipment clean, limiting the use of shared equipment
- Make yourself familiar with the general Level 2 requirements for sport and recreation - https://covid19.govt.nz/activities/sports-and-recreation/#sport-at-alert-level-2
EVENT: Gala Dinner
Later this year Waikato Tennis will be celebrating '100 Years of Tennis'!
New Date: Saturday 6th November
Tickets on sale , email firstname.lastname@example.org
We would love for you to share old photos/newspaper articles and/or memories/stories with us to share and celebrate our Centenary.
For further information and if you are interested in being involved or want to register your interest in attending the Gala dinner with VIP guest speakers, please fill in our form HERE or contact Kerry at email@example.com.
How to find us
30 Old farm Road Hamilton East Hamilton East 3124