Terms & Conditions
Online Payment Refund Policy:
Court booking cancellations may be refunded at the discretion of the Venue or Club you made your booking at. Your Venue or Club is responsible for managing any cancellation, moving of bookings or refunding of payments. Please view the Venue’s refund policy or Club and contact them directly should you wish to cancel a paid booking or shift a booking. If you are a registered Pay2Play user you can cancel bookings online but this will not initiate a refund for paid bookings.
Please free phone Pay2Play™ on 0800-002-381
The information on this website site is owned and operated by:
Pay2Play NZ Limited (Pay2Play)
NZ Company Number 4350299, 38 Woodlands Drive, Havelock North 4130
2. Use Of Content
2.1 All copyright and all other intellectual property rights in all text, images, sound, software, service marks, logos and other materials ("the Content") on the pages of the Site are owned by PAY2PLAY and affiliated companies or are reproduced on the Site with permission of the relevant rights owner.
2.2 The contents of the Site may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means without prior written consent of PAY2PLAY™, except as stated below at 2.3.
2.3 You may read, view, print and download the contents of an individual page for private and personal non-commercial use only provided that all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials on any copy of these materials is retained, but you may not make more than one copy electronically or otherwise of any of the contents and you may not recopy or further distribute, sell, publish or transmit any part of the material by electronic or any other means.
2.4 You agree not to sell, resell, supply or otherwise make the Content or extracts or other information derived from in any manner or on any media to any third party without the prior written consent of PAY2PLAY™.
2.5 You agree not to use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful. You may not use the Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party`s use and enjoyment of the Site or its associated services. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Site.
3. Use Of Messages And Materials
3.1 By submitting messages to PAY2PLAY™ you are granting PAY2PLAY™ a perpetual royalty free non-exclusive licence to reproduce, modify, translate, make available, distribute and sub-licence the message in whole or in part and in any form.
3.2 By submitting any materials or suggestions to PAY2PLAY™ you agree that PAY2PLAY™ may use those materials or suggestions for any purpose and in any way it chooses, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such materials or suggestions. Any materials you provide shall be regarded as non-confidential.
4. Warranties and Liability
4.1 The Content is only for your general information and is for recreational use. In particular, the Content does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation or arrangement by PAY2PLAY™ and is not intended to be relied upon by users in making (or refraining from making) any specific decisions. All conditions, warranties terms and undertakings express or implied statutory or otherwise in respect of the provision of the Content are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4.2 The Content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. PAY2PLAY™ makes no representations about the reliability, availability, timeliness and accuracy of the Content. PAY2PLAY™ does not warrant that the Site will be free of viruses or other harmful components.
4.3 The Site contains links to other World Wide Web sites ("Third Party Sites"). PAY2PLAY™ is not responsible for the availability or content of Third Party Sites and will not be a party to, or in any way responsible for, any transaction concerning goods or services available from such Third Party Sites.
4.4 Save as expressly provided for in these terms PAY2PLAY™ shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including, without limit, loss of property or profit, business revenue or opportunity or anticipated savings and loss of or damage to any data) or for any costs, claims or demands of any nature whatsoever arising directly or indirectly out of the use of or access to the Content or any part thereof or in respect of any defect therein or any failure to provide or the late delivery of the same howsoever arising. PAY2PLAY™ does not exclude its liability for death and personal injury caused by its negligence.
6. Changes To These Terms And Amendments To Software And Content
6.1 PAY2PLAY™ reserves the right, at its discretion, to make changes to any part of the Site.
6.2 Due to its policy of updating and improving the Site, PAY2PLAY™ may wish to change these terms. When terms are changed, PAY2PLAY™ will notify you by e-mail or by publishing details of those changes by including them at the end of these Terms (see "Details of Changes"). If you do not agree to be bound by those changes, you should not use the Site any further after they are published at the end of these Terms or after you receive notice of them.
7. Advertising and Sponsorship
The Site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the site complies with international and national law. PAY2PLAY™ will not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in advertising material.
8. Competitions and Prizes
From time to time PAY2PLAY™ may run competitions, free prize draws and promotions on the Site. These are subject to additional terms that will be made available at the time. Competitions can be entered by New Zealand residents only.
9. Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
9.1 These Terms shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, New Zealand law.
9.2 The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of New Zealand shall (subject to clause [9.3] below) have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of, under, or in connection with these terms or the legal relationship established by them, and for those purposes irrevocably submit all disputes to the jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
9.3 For the exclusive benefit of PAY2PLAY™, PAY2PLAY™ shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts of the country of your residence.
10.1 If any provision of these terms is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
10.2 Failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under these terms does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy. Headings in these terms are for convenience only and will have no legal meaning or effect.
I agree that my Club and PAY2PLAY™ can collect, hold, use and disclose my personal information as provided on this form (and any updated or additional personal information the Club or PAY2PLAY™ obtains from me including any photo or other record of my image) for the purposes of:
- Processing my application for membership including notifying the Club and PAY2PLAY™ of the information on this form for the purposes of the Club and PAY2PLAY™ compiling a register of members, compiling a national database of members and participants (accessible only in accordance with the Constitution and Regulations of PAY2PLAY™), and for requesting me to renew if my membership lapses;
- Putting my name and contact information on my Club’s membership list for use by other members of my Club;
- Publishing any of my squash results in my Club and/or PAY2PLAY™’s newsletters and on their websites;
- Selecting and publicly naming competitors and teams to represent my Club and PAY2PLAY™ at squash events;
- Providing me with information and activities relating to my Club and PAY2PLAY™ and other squash matters;
- Including my photograph or other imagery on the Club and/or PAY2PLAY™ website, in newsletters, annual reports, or similar official publications;
- Enabling my Club and PAY2PLAY™ to contact me with information about the products and services of Club or PAY2PLAY™ sponsors or funders (unless I have opted out of receiving such information on the Membership Form);
- Enabling my Club and PAY2PLAY™ to comply with any statute, regulation, by-law or other regulatory instrument that requires collection or disclosure of personal information;
- Retaining the information provided on this form if my membership lapses (as an inactive member); and
- Any other purpose I agree to in writing.
2. Use, Security and Access:
I understand that my personal information will only be used for the purposes listed in paragraph 1 and in accordance with the PAY2PLAY™ Rules, and that:
- My personal information will be held securely;
- I will have access to my personal information under the Privacy Act;
- My personal information will be corrected upon request.