We are fortunate to have great facilities in a beautiful location and a dedicated club committee to manage the running of our club. To keep running costs (and therefore membership fees) down, we rely on volunteer help for repair and maintenance. We are always in need of helpers to spread the load of maintaining the club. We would be so grateful to have younger members involved too. Please email Janine at email@example.com to be added to our volunteer group.
We run many mini-working bees throughout the year including:
- mowing, trimming and weeding around our court border trees;
- replacing/fixing courts nets;
- re-fixing the shade screens & scoreboards to the fence;
- treating moss and weeds on the court surface;
- tree trimming / planting to provide protection from the prevailing wind;
- clearing the trench behind the fences;
- painting, water blasting, window cleaning.