Click on the tabs above or links below for information on the social, competition, and development options available through Kilbirnie Tennis Club for senior club members.
- Club Sessions: How these work and how to join in. Club members and non-members always welcome.
- Interclub: How these work, schedule of competitions, how to sign up, information for team members, and information for team captains.
- Senior Club Championships: How this works and how to sign up.
- Senior Handicap Tournament: How this works and how to sign up.
- Winter Box Leagues: How these work and how to sign up.
- Club Challenges: How these work and how to sign up.
- Other Tournaments: Keep up to date with our links to upcoming regional, national, and international tournaments.
- Tennis Xpress: Six-week course for adult beginners who want to learn how to play tennis in a social environment.
- Active Tennis: For players of all levels looking for fast-paced and exciting structured point play.
- Individual and group coaching: Focused and personalised coaching for all abilities who wish to hone in and improve on specific aspects of their game.